Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Has the World Gone Mad?

Live blogging these finals, with 2 or so minutes left, I just watched three straight possessions where shots were taken, in order, by Vujacic, Eddie House, and Vujacic. Vujacic nailed a wide open 3 from the corner on the last of those, after Boston decided they were playing Cleveland again, and doubled Kobe 38 feet from the basket. Hey Celtics: Every one of Kobe's teammates on the floor right now can make a 20 footer. Every one. There is a difference between Lamar Odom and Ben Wallace. God, so many idiots. In fact:

I hereby announce my candidacy for a head coaching position in the NBA. Though I have no experience, knowledge, unique insight, or connections, I could still coach circles around Doc Rivers. I am aware that my candidacy is weakened by the fact that I am not a part of the Conspiracy of Mikes, but give the right circumstances, I could be persuaded to join. As I typed this paragraph, Eddie House took three more shots in the final minute. Where is Paul Pierce? Where is Ray Allen? KG has the physical tools to dominate in the post this series, and instead, he's getting the ball at the top of the key, 25 feet from the basket.

Embarrassing.

No comments: