Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Told You Guys! No Sweat!



What's good, cats and kittens, Barry Z back in the house! That's right, you all thought I was in the bullpen nowadays. Well, I've got good news: after my stunningly impressive zero bullpen outings, the skipper Bochy has finally seen the light. I'm a starter again, baby! Woohoo! And things are going to be different this time. I've learned my lesson from my two warm-up sessions in The Hole.

Now I'm back, and I'm better than ever! Say hello once more to 90 MPH fastballs and hanging breaking balls! May is a new month, and I plan to pitch that way. Best news of all: Sabean said that if I need Tommy John surgery, I get a two year extension. Isn't that exciting? Maybe if Donnie Walsh is still looking for a head coach in a few weeks, he can look up Brian's number. That guy is my hero!

Well, I'm off to buy myself some more money. Take care!

No comments: