Thursday, May 29, 2008

Unmitigated Basketball Prediction

As you may know, there is basketball tonight. Namely, the Spurs host the Lakers in Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals. You've probably heard hours worth of previews, so instead of discussing the Bryant/Bowen battle, or Duncan's penchant for big game numbers, or how Ronnie Turiaf is actually the Lakers' secret weapon, I'm just gonna cut to brass tacks. Pure gut instinct prediction! And hey, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and if I'm right, everyone will shower me with praise and money. I hope. I mean, it's possible. Right? Please send me money.

That said, here it is:

Lakers 78
Spurs 91

You don't even need to watch the game now! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Foox,

I'm not convinced you've used the word unmitigated...correctly...